Summary / Objective:
Develop CRE businesses of the Bank. According to the bank’s risk appetite, fully understand the competition status of the market segment in which the bank is located, formulate and implement marketing strategies that meet market demand. Positive working attitude, fully understand and discover new needs of customers, carry out cross-marketing, and complete business deposit goals. Good team coordination ability, can lead a diverse team to concentrate on completing important work for a period of time, and can also support the work of other teams.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Have a good knowledge of CRE market.
2. Good CRE customer resource in Northern California Region.
3. Maintain good customer relationship by responding promptly, accurately and courteously to enquiries, or request for advice relative to new or outstanding transactions.
4. Undertake the monitoring, statistics and reporting of the front office business.
5. Fully understand of credit risk and good communication skill work with back-office department.
Competencies: In order to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Solid background knowledge of CRE business market.
2. 10 Years or more CRE business working experience.
3. Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
4. Head of department or group more than 3 employee in previous work.
Supervisory Responsibility: N/A
This is a largely sedentary role, requiring use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop and cell phone. Most work is completed in an office environment. Walking around the office and talking to employees and supervisors is required.
Travelling would be required to meet customers and/or attend seminar, event, training etc.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university. 10 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Qualifications: N/A
Language / Communication Skills: Ability to read Chinese.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. It is understood and agreed that the employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned by the employee’s supervisor or manager.
Risk Management Responsibilities: Owns the risks they take and are responsible and accountable for ongoing management of risks, including the identifying, measuring, monitoring, assessing (self-assessment) and reporting risk exposure proactively to senior management.