Looking for a Network Admin for a financial firm.
- Administrate and maintain the network infrastructure to ensure high security and performance
- Ensure that network related devices and systems configuration and patching are well managed while meeting the Bank’s IT & IS standards.
- Supervise and control the overall operations and implementation of systems involving network, Internet, email gateway, IDS/IPS, Anti-DDoS, IP Phone, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Liaise with data center service providers (e.g. Head Office) in relation to network, equipment, information security and service provisions.
- Provide network support to users.
- Any other work assigned by IT Department Management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of networking services and common networking protocols.
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities.
- Previous experience with Cisco firewalls, switches and routers preferred.
- Previous experience with Juniper firewalls preferred.
- 3+ years experience in a network administration role.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently under minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: New York NY