The Mortgage Loan Officer provides a full range of banking services to customers with an emphasis on retail banking products – Mortgage Loan. Under Branch Manager’s direction, focuses on providing service in the areas of sales and service. Actively cross-sells additional business products such as loans and cash management products through referrals. Develops and maintains relationships with ICBC customers to maximize customer satisfaction and sales opportunities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Follow through with borrowers, loan processors, and underwriting through all phases of the underwriting process.
- Manage good relationships with existing customers, including cross-selling of additional bank products.
- Responsible for the following to ensure all banking services provided to clients exceed their expectations
- Collect and analyze borrower and property financial information including tax return, rent roll, etc. to determine the property’s debt-carrying ability and the borrower’s capacity to repay.
- Full knowledge of residential mortgage
- Assist in new account opening and support branch operations
In order to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Manage difficult customer situations; respond promptly to customer requests.
2. Maintain confidentiality.
3. Possess basic math and accounting skills.
4. Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines.
5. Ability to apply common sense understanding when dealing with problems.
6. Bilingual-English and Mandarin is must, Cantonese is preferred
7.Customer orientation, may need to follow up customer call besides of bank office hour
8.Detailed orientation and well-organized skill
9.NMLS is must and previous mortgage loan experience is strongly preferred
10.Need to understand the local and China financial system
11. Have Real estate agent/ broker network is highly preferred