▪ Identify, assess and monitor the IT risks in areas of IT operations, information security, applications, vendors, policies and procedures, BCP and DR, development and other relevant IT areas based on risk management policies and procedures.
▪ Act as risk manager with the responsibility for identifying, acting on and escalating risks and are held strictly accountable for the failure to discharge their risk management duties.
▪ Develop and implement risk responses to ensure that risk factors and events are addressed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and standards.
Assist in in the IT risk effective control and management. Define, monitor and report the IT KRIs (Key Risk Indicators).
▪ Responsible for the IT Risk Assessment and refine the IT risk management procedure.
▪ Act as the contact point with examiners and auditors to provide timely responses and deliverables.
▪ Assist in preparing and reviewing the materials requested by the auditor or examiners.
Provide training on the IT risk management and assist the IT risk owner in developing strategies to mitigate risk.
▪ Manage the IT Department policies and procedures.
Education and Experience Requirements:
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or a directly related field.
▪ 5+ years of IT Risk Management or IT Audit related activities in banking industry.
▪ CRISC, CISA certification preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
▪ Deep understanding and hands-on experience in IT risk management and IT audit.
▪ Familiarity with information security and IT compliance requirements.
▪ Good organizational, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
▪ Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.