Manage Bank Branch by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments in accordance with company policy.
· Assess risk of all financial transactions executed by organization personnel.
· Collect data to analyze the present and future financial status of the organization.
· Implement institution’s policies, procedures, and practices.
· Contact customers and business, community, and civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business.
· Compile and report financial data as required by organization and government regulations.
· To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
· Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality.
· Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
· Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively.
· Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Manage subordinate supervisors who supervise employees in the Branch. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This is largely a sedentary role, requiring use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop and cell phone. Most work is completed in an office environment. Walking around the office and talking to employees and supervisors is required.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language/Communication Skills Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. It is understood and agreed that the employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned by the employee’s supervisor or Manager.
Risk Management Responsibilities:Owns the risks they take and are responsible and accountable for ongoing management of risks, including the identifying, measuring, monitoring, assessing (self-assessment) and reporting risk exposure proactively to senior management.