- Develop and implement IT strategies and plans to support business’ objectives.
- Direct daily operations, maintenance, and projects of the IT Department.
- Allocate resources to the projects.
- Meet with managers, supervisors, vendors, clients, and others to assess computing needs and system requirements,
- Formulate Disaster Recovery Strategy & conduct tests.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of experience managing IT projects
How to Apply:
Send resumes to 565 Metro Place S, Ste. 300, Dublin, OH 43017, reference Job #602
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin OH